This fits your.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Single Rustic Handcrafted Bowl Bowls - A work of art
- Heat up before adding rice to create a delicious crunchy crust. 32 Ounce Capacity.
- Can be used as a serving or baking dish for all types of foods and casseroles.
- Will darken if you choose to season the bowl.
- Bowls may have small irregularities since they are made of natural stone.
Single Rustic Stone Dolsot Bowl by Spiceberry Home - Granite Stone Bowl commonly used for all types of casseroles and rice dishes, especially Korean Rice Bibimbap. You can also use it as a decorative serving dish. Oven safe to 450-degrees and works well on a gas stovetop burner. The advantage of using a stone bowl is that it holds the heat long after removal from the stove. Dolsot Bibimbap (dolsot meaning "stone pot"), is served in a very hot stone bowl in which a raw egg is cooked against the sides of the bowl. The bowl is so hot that anything that touches it sizzles for minutes. Before the rice is placed in the bowl, the bottom of the bowl is coated with sesame oil, making the layer of the rice touching the bowl golden brown and crisp. These are individual size bowls, about 10 pounds each, 8-1/4 Inches (18cm) across on top x 3x1/4 tall outside dimension (18cm). Capacity is 32 ounces. Keep in mind that these rustic bowls are made of natural stone. Any inclusions, irregularities, stone fault lines, or differences in pattern should be considered normal, and are not defects. Sandpaper can be used to clean up any details as desired. Also, the bowls will darken after first oiling and use. Easy to clean with salt and water.
Spiceberry Home Rustic Stone Dolsot Bibimbap Bowl B015LGPJXK